Sunday, March 15, 2009

My baby's not a baby anymore!!

Judah is now two years old! We had a really wonderful birthday today. This morning we had a family gathering at our house - Mimi, Stephen, Kimberly, Eli and Hannah, and Grandma and Grandpa. Judah got to hang out with everybody...



As well as eat food off of various people's plates.




And he got some really terrific presents which he has already enjoyed tremendously. Stephen and Kimberly gave him a fabulous little mailbox with letters, stamps and a key to open the collection bin.



Mimi gave him his own CD player




And Grandma and Grandpa gave him a wonderful, huge set of bristle blocks.




The rest of the day, after Doug left town for Saint Louis, I had the great pleasure of just spending time with my fabulous little guy. He was in a wonderful mood and I was just so happy to goof around with him.







We ended the day with dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house, which was as fun as ever. It was very difficult to get him to leave, as he kept saying "no go home" and running into the basement to hide when I suggested we get ready to go. I put him to bed happy and exhausted. I listened to him on the monitor talking about his day, as usual, until he finally drifted off to sleep. Now I'm sitting here thinking about how much I love him, and how happy I am to have spent the last two years being his mom.





No comments: