Now that the weather's getting pretty cold we're spending much more time indoors. We do still venture to the park sometimes, but he usually spends the whole time saying "cold!" or "windy!" so I tend to feel guilty. So we spend a lot of time at Target (his favorite place on earth) or the library, or if he's really lucky one of us will come up with something new, like Doug's brilliant idea to take him to the 12-story elevator at the Hyatt in Bethesda. Pure toddler heaven.
But we have a lot of fun around the house too. Here are some of Judah's favorite activities at home:
Building leggo stacks
Playing in the bathtub (as long as there's no water and he's fully clothed - otherwise it's no fun at all)

Snuggling with mommy
Pressing buttons (seriously, if there is a button anywhere in this zip code he will find it and want to press it. This is definitely the obsession du jour).
Exploring whatever is new and interesting
And generally acting like a goof ball.
3 comments:
Fabulous post, Lainems! I love the toilet paper photos. I'm sorry I missed that. Each one of these blog entries is priceless (not that I'm biased or anything).
Can't help laughing out loud with this blog! Now I know what to bring the next time we take care of Judah: a huge package of TP! I love that you've captured his goofiness!
What is it with toddlers and toilet paper? The same sort of thing happens here as well. Remember those "don't squeeze the charmin" commercials?" That tp guy would shudder at the thought of our little guys approaching.
Post a Comment