Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby for Obama!!!



I can't say that Judah fully understands the importance of this election to his future, but on some level he seems to share our excitement - he very quickly learned to identify the many Obama yard signs in Silver Spring and proudly says "Bama!" every time we pass one.

Cuteness aside, there is much at stake for all of us in this election, but it's really for Judah and all the little ones out there that we have to hope beyond hope that an Obama/Biden victory is a couple weeks away. I hope I can show Judah this picture in 10 years and say, "this is when it all turned around for us."

Posted by a proud Obama Mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I've been trying to teach A to say Obama too. I hope she looks back on her childhood as "Those years when it seemed like Obama would be president forever"-- the same way I feel like I grew up only hearing about Reagan. -k